Monday, May 10, 2010

If I had a camera...

I enjoyed these past few weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera to capture these moments. But, if I did, I would have captured:
  • Claire's moments on the grass pointing at the sky
  • En dancing to Varekai
  • painted petroglyphs on my girls' faces
  • En painting a butterfly and fluorescent rocks
  • my girls swinging aimlessly
  • my hubby grilling for lunch and dinner
  • my vanished mole
  • En and Claire eating tea sandwiches and posing at the castle
  • our 15 minute picnic at the park
  • Claire running around in her most beautiful dress
  • Claire sleeping on the top bunk and En on the bottom
  • flowers and the sculpture garden
  • En and I collaborating on a Monet painting
  • crating ideas from the Beehive Bazaar
  • our motorbike ride to Hobble Creek
  • and other tiny unexpected moments at home

This week it's my birthday. We're hunting for a camera. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment