Tonight we had a bit of a discussion about blogging. It is concerning to think that my images might be used without my consent, so I'm seriously thinking that I should close this blog to invitees only. If you like to read this blog or just want to know what's going on in our family, please comment. That way, when I close this blog to the public, I'll be able to send you an invite.
Thanks.
Private blogs are harder for me to pay attention to because my google reader account doesn't get them, but it's probably a smart move considering the number of pictures you put up.
ReplyDeleteYes, and that's my concern. Maybe I'll put up fewer pictures, but still they're pictures. Hmmm...what to do, what to do.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand but hope i can keep reading your blog so please send me an invite ; )
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog Jeanette. You are so creative and such a cute mom. Hope to be able to continue to follow your life. Love, Hermana Shipp
ReplyDeleteSo, I've decided to keep this open for a while longer. Thanks for your comments and emails. These weeks have been hectic. Hope to post soon.
ReplyDelete