Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer bites

The family and I have been super busy being bees, bears, and yellow birds throughout these months.  Summer has been very good to us, with an occasional tantrum here and there, but most importantly, days of change.  I've always had a way of welcoming change when he taps at my window or does a Kramer entrance.  Today, being one of the busiest of all days, I feel like blogging.  Of course, just a short blog with a few of my unpublished photos.  We've been busy, I tell you what.
Here they are:
 Our new tree house/girl's fort
 Sisters enjoying the multitude of Barbie Q's we've attended.
 En's first shot of 15 min.
 Carnivals, carnivals!  They came and we conquered.
 The Princess Festival.  Full of every storybook Prince and Princess you could and could not imagine.

Zumba!  Dancing is not optional in our home.



Alas, I must end this photage.  See you  (hopefully) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment