This past week, I've been contemplating about everything (who doesn't?). But mainly about my life and what direction I need to take in order to make the most out of it. I'm trying to squeeze everything into one moment, day, week, etc. I feel like my girls need more of me, need more out of life and more spiritually enriching activities. Don't get me wrong, I love my life thusfar, there just needs to be some tweeking involved.
I've hit this landmark in life where my good is not enough. I want to do more, I want to be more. So I'm doing it. It all begins at home, so here I am. This is exciting. Maybe we'll leave some behind, but mainly we'll learn a darn too many good things.
I'm going to grab a hold of life and make some perfectly sweet pink lemonade.
Yum!
Good luck! We're here to help in anything we can...and pass on those lessons you learn.
ReplyDelete