Monday, November 23, 2009

Engine No. 9



It's so early, I really don't feel like writing about the Smiths. Maybe some other day.


It's only fair to write about my other daughter, En. She's our first. She's our superstar.


Pet Shop, little critters, fashion, pretty princesses, keeping clean and art is what she's all about. Many moms have a hard time letting their child go, but not me. I'm so excited for her, to let her be her own and live. One favorite part of the scriptures I just adore is "and now my child, be sober and live". Next year she'll start school. I know from then on it'll be a whirlwind. I understand how it can be hard to see them grow up so fast, but I welcome it. My mom always says, "where are my little babies?" "Look here mom, we are all grown up and happy!" What more can a mother want for her child?
I'm cherishing her childhood now and hope to be remembering it forever.
Go En!

No comments:

Post a Comment