
My life took a turn when I read aloud a story from the Frog and Toad series. It is entitled, "Tomorrow". Basically, it's about Toad, who has to get things done before he can go out and play. But, he always delays things for tomorrow. Frog, the wise one, tells him that if he gets things done today, then he will have time to play today and many tomorrows thereafter. I know it's a simple story with a familiar moral, but it really dug deep into my thoughts. After I read aloud the last words to my small daughters, I stood up and told them, "My tomorrow is today!" Voila, life has been a little more fulfilling for me ever since then.
So, today I begin this blog with musings of today's tomorrow. Hang on and enjoy the ride!
**Ok, so maybe I didn't explain the story fully or whatever, but it's what I remember that counts and believe me, its value is great.
No comments:
Post a Comment